The American Educational Research Association (AERA) 2013 Annual Meeting (http://www.aera.net) will be held in San Francisco, California, April 27–May 1. The theme of this year’s conference is Education and Poverty: Theory, Research, Policy and Praxis.
I will participate in the following presentations next year:
- Öztürk, M. (April 2013). Knocking on the Ivory Tower: Connecting Teacher Qualifications and Preparation to Student Outcomes. Role: Discussant, Paper Session.
- Öztürk, M. & Lawton, K. (April 2013). Partnership for Enrichment: Increasing Educational Equality and Academic Success of Low-income Children. Research paper will be delivered in session: School-University Partnerships Creating Change for Educators and Learners; SIG-School/University Collaborative Research.
- Öztürk, M. (April 2013). Climate Matters: The Impact of Parent and Student Perceptions of School Climate on Student Identification with School and Student Achievement. Role: Chair, Paper Session.
- Öztürk, M. (April 2013). International Perspectives on Leadership Preparation and Development. Role: Chair, Paper Session.
- Öztürk, M. (April 2013). Improving the Quality of Instruction. Role: Chair, Roundtable Session.
- Öztürk, M. (April 2013). Educational Change. Role: Chair, Roundtable Session.